Is better communication on your agenda?
Internal Communication: A manual for practitioners
As part of the CIPR PR in Practice series, Kogan Page have published our book exploring the basics of internal communication. With the former Communications Director of Maersk Line, Klavs Valskov, we’ve written a book that lays out the fundamentals of internal communication; it’s really not too complicated.
Internal Communication: a manual for practitioners provides a core agenda for anyone wanting to understand what is involved in internal communication. Published by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and Kogan Page, the book uses simple templates and checklists to explain:
- What is internal communication and why it matters
- Organising Internal Communication
- Why line managers matter and how to support them
- Working with senior leaders
- Research And Evaluation For Internal Communicators
- How to develop yourself and the team.
Contact us to hear more about our thinking and how we can help you implement it in your organisation.
+44 (0)2031 411 320
Read free sample chapter on change here
Order the book from Kogan Page
Read reviews or buy from Amazon